This article is an installment of Holy Joys Questions. Submit your questions to email@example.com.
Question: What resources do you recommend for studying Wesleyan-Arminian theology?
Here’s a list to get started:
- The Works of Jacob Arminius, especially Declaration of Sentiments
- The Works of John Wesley, especially The Standard Sermons
- Theological Institutes (4 Volumes) by Richard Watson
- A Compendium of Christian Theology (3 Volumes) by William Burt Pope
These contemporary resources are also helpful:
- John Wesley’s Teachings by Thomas C. Oden
- Jacob Arminius: Theologian of Grace by Keith D. Stanglin and Thomas H. McCall
- Arminian Theology: Myths and Realities by Roger Olson