Course Description and Objectives
This course provides an understanding of the basic doctrines in each of the major categories of Christian theology, such as God, Christ, sin, salvation, etc. The student will learn how to avoid errors in doctrine. The student will be equipped to teach Christian doctrine to others.
(1) To learn the foundational doctrines of the Christian faith.
(2) To properly use the Bible as the source and authority for doctrine.
(3) To recognize significant errors in doctrine.
(4) To gain understanding that helps to deepen our relationship with God.
(5) To receive content and structure for teaching others.
Optional: Print version